Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Crazy Idea

Allow me to introduce myself for those who don't have any idea who I am.
I am Casey,  and what does that mean exactly? 

Well I will tell you.

I am currently 29 years old and this is my year. 
I have two dogs and three cats. (don't worry this blog is going to be dedicated to them you will learn all about all of my fur-kids)
I am the youngest of 5.
I am a writer. 
and I am a soon to be wife (51 days.)

Now why are you here?

Well I am currently inspired to be my best self. My best self is someone who is creative and funny. So...if I can create something that will make you laugh...or even smirk I would be super happy about that. 

I also want to share my crazy animals with the world. Did anyone ask for that to be a thing? No...is it going to happen anyways. YUP!

Having 2 dogs and 3 cats makes my life interesting. They all have such silly personalities that I have to share them. 

But I also have other things I want to share with you. Maybe its a story about how my neighbor almost had a mean girls moment and almost drove in front of a bus (no accident happened but it was kind of like watching Karma unfold itself...and it made me smile...)
or maybe its going to be a story how I over came a moment of anxiety while in a grocery store. 

This blog is going to be random but I hope its entertaining. 

Stick around! 

The next few posts will be an introduction to my animals. 

P.s
Prepare for cute animal pictures (AND VIDEOS)
Below is pre 3rd cat but the only picture (So far) of most of my animals in one picture... quick introduction..
Cat on the cat tree: Gracie
Cat in the flannel: Bruce
White dog: Abbey
Black Dog: Crowley 
Cat in its own picture: Evie







No comments:

Relatable Entertainment

It’s late and I can’t sleep again. Mostly because on nights like this, nights before I make a video the creative side of my brain is on fire...