Saturday, March 6, 2021

"I dont need an inspirational quote, I need coffee"

 I have a magnet on my fridge that says "I dont need an inspirational quote. I need coffee"




And as I sit here and try to convince myself that I havent failed yet. I decided I needed a cup of coffee. Its 5:00 and this I guess would be the time that someone would start drinking something a little stronger than coffee. However. If I start drinking the harder stuff...I might not stop.

So while I feed my daughter some chicken nuggets and I drink my early evening coffee I figured I would come on here and dump my thoughts out. 

Because thats what a blog is for right? to get rid of the thoughts that blog your mind...oh wait thats clog. hmm... 

I have been going round and round in my mind with all the nonsense of the Youtube world.

Its hard. I am only a month in and its hard. 

I know that is a silly thing for me to say to...well literally one person but it is. I can never get traction on these things. I have tried. But I also give up pretty quick. 

I am making a promise to myself that as long as I am having fun sharing my videos with my friends I will continue to do it. 

Because if you go in the mindset of getting rich, its not going to happen. 

I dont want to get rich... I mean... of course I want to get rich but that isnt my goal. 


My goal...is to have a community. Someone that maybe looks up to me like I do with so many youtubers. 


Here is a fun fact that no one really knows. 

Charles Trippy, and even his sister Mel Trippy got me through my break up. (I am talking years ago before I met my husband...My husband and I are fine lol)


It started with Charles and his divorce. When he moved on and found his better person. It was eye opening to me. These are real people with real problems. Not just a script written for some actors. 

Then Mel went through her break up and she really opened my eyes. That even if you think your love is enough to change someone...its not. 

I am not saying because of these people I ended a relationship. I am saying that they helped me deal with the feelings I already had. 

So I would like to share some insight to someone. Maybe someone will watch my video and realize that dreams can come true. 

I am still working on that whole thing but I really hope this dream comes true. 

I saw on a movie (Cant remember what movie) But the little girl wishes on a star. But her dad said the star will only take you so far, you have to do the rest. 

or something like that. 

So I wish that I will be a successful YouTuber... but I am also going to put in the work. 

Someday a person who is just starting their journey will be talking about me in their blog and how I inspired them...


Well it sounds nice anyways lol

Doing these videos is pushing me to do something with my life. 

I also think a video I did kind of put me in a dumpy mood. 

I mean I am always in a dumpy mood but this time it really struck me hard. 

I tried doing an unboxing video on my new bed. 

It wasn't flattering and I didnt post it. I hate that I feel that way and no one in the comment section can be meaner than I am to myself but I am just not that brave yet. 

Of course the weather is crummy and my brain is like "we will start walking" and mother nature is like..."ya gonna do it in the rain?" 

I dont usually drink coffee this late anymore. It doesnt usually bother me but lately if I have two cups I get jittery. 

But since it has been several hours and I thought I was going to fall asleep I decided I needed some coffee...and maybe a little inspiration. 


SO blog world. If anyone is out there. Give me some sort of hope that this is going to work out. 


I hope you have a random day and go check out my videos lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XHcUXtR7Hb10T6_A-x1rQ


I also created a website..ha! go check that out if you want

Randomreeds.com

No comments:

Relatable Entertainment

It’s late and I can’t sleep again. Mostly because on nights like this, nights before I make a video the creative side of my brain is on fire...