Saturday, July 20, 2019

July Boxy Charm Review

GOOD MORNING!
Happy Saturday. 
I have been Happily married for a week now!
Yeah... I am fully aware of how annoying I am...
I also don't care!

But we are not here to talk about my happy married self. 
No.
We are here to talk about makeup!

First I want to say I did do my own makeup for my wedding. And I think I did a pretty good job! 
And I actually used some of the stuff from my July Boxy Charm box!


{I had to pose with a different lipstick because mine was on the other side of the room. }


Which is why I wanted to wait to do a review...


Lets talk about what is in here...

*Elemis Superfood Vital Mask 
MSRP 35.00 


This stuff was pretty awesome. It smells amazing and it made my face feel so fresh! 
I think 35.00 is high for a face mask but... Its a nice "treat your self" mask. So Yes I will use it, however not on the regular because... well I will be sad when this is gone HAHA. 

*Butter London Natural Goddess Eyeshadow. 
MSRP: 32.00


This palette is really pretty. I did play around with some of the colors. 
I don't know if I am just eyeshadow stupid or something but to me this just isn't worth the 32.00 
I was impressed with the package itself and of course the names are really awesome. I mean who wouldn't want to wear an eyeshadow called enchantress?!
I was also very amused with the name Butter London. 
Butter? who thought that was a good idea for a makeup line? 
I liked that I got this in my box, but no I wouldn't buy it. 


*Luxie Gaea 3 piece brush set
MSRP: 30.00

They are make up brushes.. 
I didn't think they worked any better than my 10.00 ones which I got like 5 brushes with...
I did use them and will use them since I have them.
But would I buy them? No. 

*Ofra Liquid lip
MSRP: $20.00

I like this a lot actually....
 *Sorry Margarita if you are reading this...*
I bought some other lipstick at Ulta for my wedding. But when I tried this stuff I liked it better. 
My husband is kind of weird (Like how I casually put in husband lol) about lipstick/lipgloss or even chapstick. So i usually dont wear it... 
Hey if something is going to get in the way of me getting kisses you can just forget about it. 
So I was actually stressing over this for my wedding day but when I tried this stuff, it didn't leave my lips feeling greasy or sticky and it didn't come off easily. 
It lasts me a while through out a regular day. And I am the type of person that licks my lips and chews my lips when I am nervous. So the fact that this lasted through all that and the million kisses I gave my husband on our wedding day... 
Yes... Yes I would buy this brand again. 
It does make my lips feel a little dry when I first put it on. But that might just be me.

and last in my Boxy Charm Box for the month of July was..

*PUR PRO Eyelash curler. 
MSRP: 18.00
No.
Just...no.
I hate these things. I have one I tried using the stupid thing and I just don't see the point. Maybe I really don't need it or maybe I am doing it wrong (I really don't think I am.. I watched youtube videos... so clearly I am a pro) 
I dd try this one thinking...maybe my cheap one just doesn't have what it takes to actually work...
besides the fact that it is pretty colors...this thing did nothing for me.

If you like it...That's cool. You can have mine lol. 
but no I wouldn't pay 18.00 for this thing. 

So overall this Box was pretty useful. 
I am so glad that it came before my wedding. 

Well that was my review of July's Boxy Charm. 
Hope you enjoyed it!
If you did...Make sure you share all of the things!
Share the blog...

like the facebook page...





Follow me on Instagram!



THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!




No comments:

Relatable Entertainment

It’s late and I can’t sleep again. Mostly because on nights like this, nights before I make a video the creative side of my brain is on fire...